BCcampus Open Education hosted a face-to-face workshop, “Designing Accessible Open Educational Resources: A hands-on Workshop” on On Monday, October 19th, 2015. The workshop was facilitated by Amanda Coolidge, Senior Manager, Open Education at BCcampus, following is the list of workshop resources.
- Workshop Presentation Slides
- To Care and Comply Video
- Intro to Inclusive Design
- JAWS reading an Accessible Webpage
- BB Collaborate Tutorial with Transcripts
- BC Open Textbook Accessibility Toolkit
- Creating Accessible Webpages
- Creating Accessible Word Documents
- Creating Accessible PDF Documents
- Creating Accessible PowerPoint Documents
- Creating Accessible Google Docs
- Audio Visual Tips
- Video Player
The Floe Video Player is an inclusive, customizable HTML 5 video player component designed to deliver relevant and rich experiences.
If you have any questions please contact Amanda Coolidge.