Find Open Textbooks
BCcampus Open Education Authoring Guide
Description: This book is a practical guide to adapting or creating open textbooks using the PressBooks platform. It is continually evolving as new information, practices and processes are developed. The primary audience for this book are faculty in British Columbia, Canada, who are participating in the B.C. Open Textbook project. However, there may be content within this book that is useful to others working on similar open educational resource initiatives.
Author: Lauri Aesoph, Amanda Coolidge, BCcampus
Original source: opentextbc.ca
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (5 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (10 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (6 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (13 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.xml) (0.51 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.55 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.24 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (0.49 MB)
BCcampus Open Education Authoring Guide by Lauri Aesoph, Amanda Coolidge, BCcampus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book