Find Open Textbooks
Professional Communications OER - Module 4: Interpersonal
Description: This Open Educational Resource (OER), developed by Olds College is collaboration with the Government of Alberta, is a series of modules intended for use in higher-education courses or by independent learners. This resource is useful for instructors whose courses cover introductory communication skills, workplace communication, technical communication, or business writing. It contains four modules, each with its own lesson plans, assessments, and supporting materials. This is module 4 of 4, in which students will learn how people communicate with and respond to each other. Topics include communication and diversity, interpersonal communication preferences, cross-cultural communication, and conflict resolution.
Author: Olds College OER Development Team
Original source: www.procomoer.org
Adoptions: Tell us you are using this Open Textbook
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our help page
- WEBSITE FIND: Module 2: Writing
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE FIND: Module 3: Presentations
- WEBSITE FIND: Module 1: Foundations
- WEBSITE FIND: Modules 1-4 Overview
- DOWNLOAD Print (.pdf) (0.94 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Word file (.docx) (0.19 MB)
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Lecture Notes (0.05 MB)
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Lecture Slides (1 MB)
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Videos (205 MB)
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Exercises & Assessments (0.45 MB)
Professional Communications OER - Module 4: Interpersonal by Olds College OER Development Team is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book