Find Open Textbooks
Principles of Macroeconomics: Lyryx
Description: Principles of Macroeconomics is an adaptation of the text, Macroeconomics: Theory, Markets, and Policy by D. Curtis and I. Irvine (and edited by Lyryx Learning), and presents a complete and concise examination of introductory macroeconomics theory and policy suitable for a first introductory course. Examples are domestic and international in their subject matter and are of the modern era -- financial markets, monetary and fiscal policies aimed at inflation and debt control, globalization and the importance of trade flows in economic structure, and concerns about slow growth and the risk of deflation, are included. This text is intended for a one-semester course, and can be used in a two-semester sequence with the companion text, Principles of Microeconomics. The three introductory chapters are common to both books.
Author: Douglas Curtis, Ian Irvine, Lyryx Learning Team
Original source: lyryx.com
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- WEBSITE FIND: Principles of Microeconomics
- WEBSITE LaTex source code (.tar) (1 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE Instructor Resources: Test bank & lecture notes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRINT Buy a colour print copy (U.S.)
- PRINT Buy a black & white print copy (U.S.)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (2 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy (Cdn)
- WEBSITE Versioning History (0.02 MB)
Principles of Macroeconomics: Lyryx by Douglas Curtis, Ian Irvine, Lyryx Learning Team is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book