Find Open Textbooks
University 101: Study, Strategize, and Succeed
Description: University 101: Study, Strategize, and Succeed helps students to create a foundation for post-secondary studies by learning how to learn. By taking the time to read this book and work through the exercises included, students are investing in the skills that will support them in all of their classes and future learning. Successful students share a set of skills and habits in common. The good news is that these skills are not a secret; anyone can learn the skills that support successful learning. By taking some time to learn proven study strategies, students will be able to reach their learning goals, and avoid the pitfalls that can take them off-track.
Author: Kwantlen Polytechnic University Learning Centres
Original source: pressbooks.bccampus.ca
Adoptions (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE Ancillary Resource: Worksheets
- WEBSITE Ancillary Resource: Videos
- WEBSITE Ancillary Resource: Reading Texts - An Interactive Workshop
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (52 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (6 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (14 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.48 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.52 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.24 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (4 MB)
University 101: Study, Strategize, and Succeed by Kwantlen Polytechnic University Learning Centres is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book