Find Open Textbooks
Description: Environmental Biology enables students to develop a nuanced understanding of today’s most pressing environmental issues. This text helps students grasp the scientific foundation of these issues so that they can better understand the world around them and their impact upon it. This open textbook covers the most salient environmental issues, from a biological perspective. The text is designed for an introductory-level college science course. Topics include the fundamentals of ecology, biodiversity, pollution, climate change, food production, and human population growth.
Author: Matthew R. Fisher, Editor, Open Oregon
Original source: www.oercommons.org
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (60 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (45 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (36 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (65 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.85 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (39 MB)
Environmental Biology by Matthew R. Fisher, Editor, Open Oregon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book