Find Open Textbooks
Electronic Commerce: The Strategic Perspective
Description: This book contains eight chapters. Chapter Two briefly describes the technology that makes electronic commerce possible, while Chapter Three introduces the topic of Web strategy. The major functions of marketing are described in the next five chapters: Promotion (Chapter Four); Promotion and Purchase (Chapter Five); Distribution (Chapter Six); Service (Chapter Seven); and Pricing (Chapter Eight). The final chapter takes a broader, societal perspective and discusses the influence of electronic commerce on society.
Author: Richard T. Watson, Pierre Berthon, Leyland F. Pitt, George M. Zinkhan
Original source: globaltext.terry.uga.edu
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (2 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (0.93 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (0.48 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (1 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.48 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.45 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.39 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (0.8 MB)
Electronic Commerce: The Strategic Perspective by Richard T. Watson, Pierre Berthon, Leyland F. Pitt, George M. Zinkhan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book