Find Open Textbooks
BCcampus Open Education Pressbooks Guide
Description: This Pressbooks Guide was created to provide information specific to the creation and adaptation of open textbooks and other open educational resources (OER) using the authoring platform, Pressbooks. It is intended to act as an adjunct to the very comprehensive Pressbooks Userguide. Specifically, this guide addresses the issues faced by authors of open textbooks, most of whom are using versions of Pressbooks for which the PressBooks Textbook plugin has been installed.
Author: Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus
Original source: opentextbc.ca
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.32 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.xml) (0.3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (7 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (1 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
BCcampus Open Education Pressbooks Guide by Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book