Find Open Textbooks
B.C. Open Textbook OER Student Toolkit
Description: Student support and advocacy for OER is important to ensure that OER gain or continue to build momentum on campuses, bring together community members, and push for the adoption and creation of resources. This toolkit provides information on how interested student societies/associations as well as individual students can successfully advocate for greater OER adoption on campus. Primarily designed to serve post-secondary students in Canada working to support open education, we hope this toolkit will be useful to students from any country.
Author: Daniel Munro, UBC, Jenna Omassi, UBC, Brady Yano, SFU
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (0.63 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (0.25 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (0.27 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (0.54 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.09 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.07 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.04 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (0.81 MB)
B.C. Open Textbook OER Student Toolkit by Daniel Munro, UBC, Jenna Omassi, UBC, Brady Yano, SFU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book