Find Open Textbooks
Description: Liberté, by Gretchen Angelo, is a first-year college French textbook with a true communicative approach. Each chapter is built around communicative strategies. Clearly defined objectives in communication, culture, and grammar are given at the start of each chapter, and summary exercises at the end allow students to measure their mastery of these objectives. It has been adopted by instructors at over twenty-five colleges and high schools. Gretchen Angelo teaches French language and literature at California State University, Los Angeles.
Author: Gretchen Angelo
Original source: www.lightandmatter.com
Adoptions (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Ancillary Resource: Audio files (email email@example.com)
- WEBSITE EDITABLE: Latex source files (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (44 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- WEBSITE Versioning History (0.01 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Word files (.docx) (67 MB)
- WEBSITE OLD: 2012 version PDFs (Will be deleted February 1, 2019) (35 MB)
- WEBSITE Ancillary Resource: Instructor Edition (67 MB)
Liberté by Gretchen Angelo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book