Find Open Textbooks
Provisional Prosthodontic series, 2nd Edition
Description: The Provisional Prosthodontic Series, 2nd Edition is comprised of five resources: Provisional Prosthodontic Theory Manual, Provisional Prosthodontic Clinical Manual, a study guide, instructor's guide, and a manual of practice exercises and case studies. This course is available to programs accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada. These course materials are written for practising certified dental assistants. Registered and licensed dental hygienists are also eligible and welcome to take these courses. Certified dental assistants and hygienists who have successfully completed Provisional Prosthodontic Theory and Provisional Prosthodontic Clinical may apply for a Prosthodontic Module Designation from their regulatory body to allow them to provide these services under the authorization and supervision of a dentist.
Author: Fern Hubbard, Margaret Dennett, Catherine Baranow, Province of British Columbia
Adoptions: Tell us you are using this Open Textbook
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our help page
- DOWNLOAD Theory: Assignment and Practice Exercises (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Theory: Course Manual (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Theory: Course Study Guide (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Clinical: Course Study Guide (.pdf) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Theory: Instructor Guide (.pdf) (1 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy: Clinical - Course Study Guide
- PRINT Buy a print copy: Theory - Course Study Guide
- DOWNLOAD ALL EDITABLE FILES: Word (.docx) (10 MB)
Provisional Prosthodontic series, 2nd Edition by Fern Hubbard, Margaret Dennett, Catherine Baranow, Province of British Columbia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book