Find Open Textbooks
Principles of Macroeconomics - 2e: OpenStax
Description: Principles of Macroeconomics 2e covers the scope and sequence of most introductory economics courses. The text includes many current examples, which are handled in a politically equitable way. The outcome is a balanced approach to the theory and application of economics concepts. The second edition has been thoroughly revised to increase clarity, update data and current event impacts, and incorporate the feedback from many reviewers and adopters.
Author: Steven A. Greenlaw, University of Mary Washington, David Shapiro, Pennsylvania State University, Timothy Taylor, Macalester College
Original source: openstax.org
Adoptions (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Instructor Resources: OpenStax
- WEBSITE Student Resource: Getting Started Guide
- WEBSITE Versioning History
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Course
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (59 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (80 MB)
- WEBSITE PDF (High resolution) (28 MB)
- WEBSITE PDF (Low resolution) (13 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy (Cdn)
- WEBSITE Reviews for the First Edition (0.24 MB)
Principles of Macroeconomics - 2e: OpenStax by Steven A. Greenlaw, University of Mary Washington, David Shapiro, Pennsylvania State University, Timothy Taylor, Macalester College is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book