Find Open Textbooks
Principles of Social Psychology - 1st International Edition
Description: The first International edition of this textbook provides students with an introduction to the basic concepts and principles of social psychology from an interactionist perspective. The presentation of classic studies and theories are balanced with insights from cutting-edge, contemporary research. An emphasis on real world examples and applications is intended to guide students to critically analyze their situations and social interactions in order to put their knowledge to effective use.
Author: Dr. Rajiv Jhangiani, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Dr. Hammond Tarry, Capilano University, Adler School of Professional Psychology, Dr. Charles Stangor, University of Maryland
Original source: open.bccampus.ca
Adoptions (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE Versioning History
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: PPT slides
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: question bank
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (55 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (20 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (18 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (35 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (3 MB)
Principles of Social Psychology - 1st International Edition by Dr. Rajiv Jhangiani, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Dr. Hammond Tarry, Capilano University, Adler School of Professional Psychology, Dr. Charles Stangor, University of Maryland is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book