Find Open Textbooks
Nature of Geographic Information
Description: The purpose of this text is to promote understanding of the Geographic Information Science and Technology enterprise (GIS&T, also known as "geospatial").
Author: David DiBiase, Penn State
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (27 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (15 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (15 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (32 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.vanilla..xml) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: HTML file (.html) (0.81 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (1 MB)
Nature of Geographic Information by David DiBiase, Penn State is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book