Find Open Textbooks
BCcampus Open Education Adaptation Guide
Description: The BCcampus Open Education Adaptation Guide is a practical guide to adapting or revising open textbooks using the PressBooks platform. Included are tips to revising this OER, how to use the Pressbooks publishing platform, and general information on open textbooks and other open educational resources (OER).
Author: Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus
Original source: opentextbc.ca
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.xml) (0.28 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.09 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (7 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (0.99 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (3 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
BCcampus Open Education Adaptation Guide by Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book