Find Open Textbooks
Principles of Economics - 2e: OpenStax
Description: Principles of Economics 2e (2nd edition) covers the scope and sequence of requirements for a two-semester introductory economics course. The authors take a balanced approach to micro-and macroeconomics, to both Keynesian and classical views, and to the theory and application of economics concepts. The text also includes many current examples, which are handled in a politically equitable way. The second edition has been thoroughly revised to increase clarity, update data and current event impacts, and incorporate the feedback from many reviewers and adopters.
Author: Steven A. Greenlaw, University of Mary Washington, David Shapiro, Pennsylvania State University, Timothy Taylor, Macalester College
Original source: openstax.org
Adoptions (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (82 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (110 MB)
- WEBSITE Student Resource: Getting Started Guide
- WEBSITE Instructor Resources: OpenStax
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Case studies
- WEBSITE Versioning History
- WEBSITE EDITABLE: Pressbooks copy
- WEBSITE PDF (High resolution) (41 MB)
- WEBSITE PDF (Low resolution) (18 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy (Cdn)
- WEBSITE Reviews for the First Edition (0.19 MB)
Principles of Economics - 2e: OpenStax by Steven A. Greenlaw, University of Mary Washington, David Shapiro, Pennsylvania State University, Timothy Taylor, Macalester College is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book