Find Open Textbooks
BCcampus Open Education Adoption Guide
Description: This guide was created by BCcampus Open Education with the assistance of several faculty and staff that attended our Adoption Workshop Development Sprint on March 31-April 1, 2016, in Vancouver. We thank Caroline Daniels and Dr. Farhad Dastur (Kwantlen Polytechnic University), Inba Kehoe (University of Victoria), Dr. David Harper (University of the Fraser Valley), Lucas Wright (UBC), and Gail Morong (Thompson Rivers University). This guide continues to be an ever evolving resource that will be updated as required.
Author: Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (5 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (0.61 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.xml) (0.14 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbook file (.xml) (0.16 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.08 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (3 MB)
BCcampus Open Education Adoption Guide by Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book