Find Open Textbooks
Principles of Microeconomics: UVic
Description: This book is an adaptation of Principles of Microeconomics originally published by OpenStax. This adapted version has been reorganized into eight topics and expanded to include over 200 multiple choice questions, examples, eight case studies including questions and solutions, and over 200 editable figures.
Author: Emma Hutchinson, University of Victoria, Maxwell Nicholson, Ben Lukenchuk
Original source: openstax.org
Adoptions (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (56 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (41 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (30 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (54 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (51 MB)
Principles of Microeconomics: UVic by Emma Hutchinson, University of Victoria, Maxwell Nicholson, Ben Lukenchuk is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book