Find Open Textbooks
Professional Communications OER - Module 3: Presentations
Description: This Open Educational Resource (OER), developed by Olds College is collaboration with the Government of Alberta, is a series of modules intended for use in Higher Education courses or by independent learners. This resource is useful for instructors whose courses cover introductory communication skills, workplace communication, technical communication or business writing. It contains four modules, each with its own lesson plans, assessments, and supporting materials. This is module 3 of 4, in which students will learn the art and science of putting together an impressive presentation. Topics include presentation styles, developing a presentation strategy, presentation aids, and communicating with a live audience.
Author: Olds College OER Development Team
Original source: www.procomoer.org
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- WEBSITE FIND: Module 2: Writing
- WEBSITE FIND: Module 1: Foundations
- WEBSITE FIND: Module 4: Interpersonal
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE FIND: Modules 1-4 Overview
- WEBSITE Student Resource: Speaking Anxiety Tip Sheet (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print (.pdf) (1 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Lecture Notes (0.05 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Word file (.docx) (0.19 MB)
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Videos (260 MB)
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Assessments & Activities (0.31 MB)
- WEBSITE Instructor Resource: Lecture Slides (1 MB)
Professional Communications OER - Module 3: Presentations by Olds College OER Development Team is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book