Find Open Textbooks
Professional Web Accessibility Auditing Made Easy
Description: Digital accessibility skills are in high demand, as the world becomes more aware of barriers in digital content that prevent some people from participating in a digital society. This book will help readers develop the skills and knowledge needed to evaluate websites, web content, and web applications for compliance with international web accessibility requirements. These requirements help ensure that people with disabilities are able to participate fully on the Web. Each chapter includes an activity and self-test.
Author: Digital Education Strategies, The Chang School
Original source: pressbooks.library.ryerson.ca
Adoptions: Tell us you are using this Open Textbook
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our help page
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (7 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (7 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.7 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.66 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.45 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (4 MB)
Professional Web Accessibility Auditing Made Easy by Digital Education Strategies, The Chang School is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book