Find Open Textbooks
Vital Sign Measurement Across the Lifespan - 1st Canadian edition
Description: The purpose of this textbook is to help learners develop best practices in vital sign measurement. Using a multi-media approach, it will provide opportunities to read about, observe, practice, and test vital sign measurement.
Author: Jennifer L. Lapum, Margaret Verkuyl, Wendy Garcia, Oona St-Amant, Andy Tan, Ryerson University
Original source: pressbooks.library.ryerson.ca
Adoptions: Tell us you are using this Open Textbook
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our help page
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (5 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (82 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (5 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (10 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.6 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (0.56 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.32 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (7 MB)
Vital Sign Measurement Across the Lifespan - 1st Canadian edition by Jennifer L. Lapum, Margaret Verkuyl, Wendy Garcia, Oona St-Amant, Andy Tan, Ryerson University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book