Pressbooks Training Webinars
Pressbooks is an open source, online authoring and publishing platform used by BCcampus and post-secondary institutions in B.C. and beyond to create and adapt open textbooks.
If you would like to learn how to use or expand your knowledge of Pressbooks, the following webinars are now open for registration.
- Pressbooks, Introduction. Tuesday, July 11, 2017, 10-11am, Pacific time
- How to create a Pressbooks account and textbook
- How to navigate the Pressbooks Dashboard
- How to set up your book
- Parts and Chapters
- How to add Parts and Chapters & Front/Back Matter
- How to order Parts and Chapters & Front/Back Matter
- How to create content
- How to change/recover your password
- Pressbooks, Intermediate 1: How to import and export files. Tuesday, July 11, 2017, 11:30am-12:30pm, Pacific time
- How to import a Pressbooks file into your account
- How to import a Word document into your account
- How to export multiple file types from Pressbooks
- Adding multiple books to one account
- How to delete a book, Chapter, or Part from your account
These webinars are free, but registration is required as space is limited.