This monthly status report is to share progress each month for the the Findability Project and to outline plans for the coming month.
This section will be highlights from the last month. High level budget info. Can include a video snapshot of features for example.
In June, the development team completed testing on a prototype with the Open Team and have begun gathering feedback on the homepage design.
More information about previous activity and timelines for the project can be found on the Findability Project Charter Wiki page. As the project is using an AGILE software development approach , project timelines and deliverables fluctuate based on identified needs and testing results.
Activity Last Month
Goals that were met, decisions made, sprint outcomes, milestones met, etc.
The development team hosted an information session on June 17th demonstrating the prototype and work done in May/June.
Three main goals were met last month by the Findability team:
- Finished prototype back-end and textbook display on front-end (template for adding OER, improved file upload, more metadata for supplemental material)
- Completed prototype testing with Open Team
- Developing user stories
Selina continued to track ideas for features and improvements by way of one-on-one and group meetings with members of the open team throughout June.
Goals for next month – what we’re looking forward to/excited about. Includes development, meetings, communication, etc.
The following activities are planned for July:
- Complete the back-end build
- Complete draft OER site architecture and content
- Stakeholder information session and demonstration of prototype
- Extend requirements and design to include recommended resources to support highly enrolled and transferable courses move to online delivery
- Pivot to online support project requirement meetings
- Send out sorting card exercise for site architecture
Risks and Issues
Table of risks/issues, mitigation
|Pivot to online teaching and learning introduces new requirements that will take time to consider, design for, and test.||Medium||Monitor resource allocation and increase capacity if required|
|Technology chosen will not support undiscovered user activities or new requirements.||Medium||Testing and stakeholder engagement at all decision points|
List of things that went well and what improvements could be made.
Links and Resources
Include links to useful/related info such as slides from an update meeting, related projects or other resources of interest.