Search our collection of open textbooks for a peer-reviewed book in your discipline. Hundreds of B.C. Faculty are learning how to customize open textbooks that also save their students money. See the Resources and Contact dropdown links above for help.
Let us know if you have adopted an open textbook. Or, if you are looking for resources on how to adopt a textbook, we have some resources to help.
Take advantage of the open textbook Creative Commons license and customize an open textbook to fit your specific needs. See Support for Adapting an Open Textbook for a list of resources to help you modify an existing open textbook.
- Student Savings: $4,058,845 - $4,586,552
- Adoptions: 1301
- Participating Institutions: 34
Anatomy and Physiology
Anatomy and Physiology is a dynamic textbook for the yearlong Human Anatomy and Physiology course taught at most two- and four-year colleges and universities to students majoring in nursing and allied health. A&P is 29 chapters of pedagogically effective learning content, organized by body system, and written at an audience-appropriate level. More…
- Welcome to a society for free software advocates, supporting the ethical cause of computer user freedom! | Free Software Foundation
- Open Pedagogy: Connection, Community, and Transparency -- Campus Technology
- The Platform Cooperatives Movement Helps Light up the Commons - Creative Commons
- How Scientific Peer Review Works | HowStuffWorks