Let us know if you have adopted an open textbook. Or, if you are looking for resources on how to adopt a textbook, we have some resources to help.
Take advantage of the open textbook Creative Commons license and customize an open textbook to fit your specific needs. Here are some resources to help you modify an existing open textbook.
- Student Savings: $1,300,600 - $1,658,488
- Adoptions: 421
- Participating Institutions: 27
- New Open Textbook – Discover Psychology 2.0 – A Brief Introductory Text
- New Open Textbook – Nursing Care at the End of Life: What Every Clinician Should Know
- New Open Textbook – Good Corporation, Bad Corporation: Corporate Social Responsibility in the Global Economy
- Creating sustainable resources through open textbooks
Adult Literacy Fundamentals Mathematics: Book 6
Fundamental mathematics for adult learners. Book 6 includes a Table of Contents, Glossary, Grades Records, Self Tests, Practice Tests and Unit Tests. Ancillary Resources include the Instructor’s Manual. This is 1 of a series of 6 books in the ABE Math collection. More…