Search our collection of open textbooks for a peer-reviewed book in your discipline. Hundreds of B.C. Faculty are learning how to customize open textbooks that also save their students money. See the Resources and Contact dropdown links above for help.
Let us know if you have adopted an open textbook. Or, if you are looking for resources on how to adopt a textbook, we have some resources to help.
Take advantage of the open textbook Creative Commons license and customize an open textbook to fit your specific needs. See Support for Adapting an Open Textbook for a list of resources to help you modify an existing open textbook.
- Student Savings: $8,172,822 - $9,089,258
- Adoptions: 2051
- Participating Institutions: 40
- Open Pedagogy V2 | Kerb Musings in Academia and Teamsports
- An RDF Vocabulary for Open Educational Resources | Open Educational Resource Schema
- November Open Perspective: What is Open Web? – Year of Open
- Welcome to a society for free software advocates, supporting the ethical cause of computer user freedom! | Free Software Foundation