Search our collection of open textbooks for a peer-reviewed book in your discipline. Hundreds of B.C. Faculty are learning how to customize open textbooks that also save their students money. See the Resources and Contact dropdown links above for help.
Let us know if you have adopted an open textbook. Or, if you are looking for resources on how to adopt a textbook, we have some resources to help.
Take advantage of the open textbook Creative Commons license and customize an open textbook to fit your specific needs. See Support for Adapting an Open Textbook for a list of resources to help you modify an existing open textbook.
- Student Savings: $4,058,845 - $4,586,552
- Adoptions: 1301
- Participating Institutions: 34
Biology is designed for multi-semester biology courses for science majors. It is grounded on an evolutionary basis and includes exciting features that highlight careers in the biological sciences and everyday applications of the concepts at hand. To meet the needs of today’s instructors and students, some content has been strategically condensed while maintaining the overall scope and coverage of traditional texts for this course. More…
- Welcome to a society for free software advocates, supporting the ethical cause of computer user freedom! | Free Software Foundation
- Open Pedagogy: Connection, Community, and Transparency -- Campus Technology
- The Platform Cooperatives Movement Helps Light up the Commons - Creative Commons
- How Scientific Peer Review Works | HowStuffWorks