Find Open Textbooks
Business Math: A Step-by-Step Handbook
Description: Business math is the study of mathematics required by the field of business. Business professionals will work with taxes, gross earnings, product prices, and currency exchange; they will be offered loans, lines of credit, mortgages, leases, savings bonds, and other financial tools. This textbook covers all of these topics and how these financial tools can maximize their earnings and minimize their costs. It also discusses how to execute smart monetary decisions both personally and for their business.
Author: Jean-Paul Olivier; Red River College of Applied Arts, Science, & Technology
Adoptions (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Solutions to Cases and Exercises: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (12 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- WEBSITE Versioning History (0.01 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Word files (.docx) (17 MB)
- WEBSITE OLD: All editable and PDF files for the old (2017) edition. These files will be removed February 1, 2019. (100 MB)
Business Math: A Step-by-Step Handbook by Jean-Paul Olivier; Red River College of Applied Arts, Science, & Technology is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book