Find Open Textbooks
Business Math: A Step-by-Step Handbook
Description: Business math is the study of mathematics required by the field of business. Business professionals will work with taxes, gross earnings, product prices, and currency exchange; they will be offered loans, lines of credit, mortgages, leases, savings bonds, and other financial tools. This textbook covers all of these topics and how these financial tools can maximize their earnings and minimize their costs. It also discusses how to execute smart monetary decisions both personally and for their business. There are two versions for this book: The "Basic Edition" and the "Premium Edition." While they cover the same content, the Premium Edition includes additional features such as Excel integration, Excel templates, Excel screenshots, along with lots of extra visuals and graphics to help student wrap their heads around the numbers, procedures, and concepts that they work with. The Basic Edition does not include Excel and those extra visuals and graphics in order to streamline the book.
Author: Jean-Paul Olivier; Red River College of Applied Arts, Science, & Technology
Adoptions (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Solutions to Cases and Exercises: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- DOWNLOAD Basic Version - Print PDF (.pdf) (12 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Deluxe Version - Print PDF (.pdf) (39 MB)
- PRINT Deluxe Version - Buy a print copy
- PRINT Basic Version - Buy a print copy
- WEBSITE EDITABLE: Excel file templates (.xlsx) (0.28 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Basic Version - EDITABLE: Word files (.docx) (17 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Deluxe Version - EDITABLE: Word files (.docx) (39 MB)
Business Math: A Step-by-Step Handbook by Jean-Paul Olivier; Red River College of Applied Arts, Science, & Technology is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book