Find Open Textbooks
BCcampus Open Education Print-on-Demand Guide
Description: The BCcampus Open Education Print-on-Demand Guide is an in-progress (open creation) practical manual on the what, why, and how of creating your own hard copy textbook of any openly licensed textbook found in the B.C. Open Textbook Collection. However, these same steps can be used to create a print-on-demand textbook from other collections providing you have access to the correct file types. This guide will be updated as new information, practices and processes are developed.
Author: Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (.xml) (0.06 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (0.47 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (0.08 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.03 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (0.2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (0.14 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (0.42 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
BCcampus Open Education Print-on-Demand Guide by Lauri Aesoph, BCcampus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book