Find Open Textbooks
Intermediate Financial Accounting (Volume 2): Lyryx
Description: This text is intended to be the second of two in Intermediate Financial Accounting courses. It presumes that students have already completed the Introductory Financial Accounting, and the first Intermediate Financing Accounting course. The text reflects both current International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and ASPE. This text covers all topics essential to a second level Intermediate Accounting course: current, long-term and complex liabilities, income taxes, pensions, leases, shareholders' equity, earnings per share, statement of cash flows including the direct approach, effects of changes and errors, and disclosures and analysis. Topics that are covered in Advanced Financial Accounting courses, such as consolidations and foreign exchange, are not included here.
Author: Glenn Arnold, Suzanne Kyle, Athabasca University, Lyryx Learning Team
Original source: lyryx.com
Adoptions (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE LaTex source code (.tar) (1 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- PRINT Buy a print copy (black and white): U.S.
- PRINT Buy a print copy (colour): U.S.
- PRINT Buy a print copy: Solutions to exercises
- WEBSITE FIND: Intermediate Financial Accounting (Volume 1)
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (3 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (15 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy: Cdn
Intermediate Financial Accounting (Volume 2): Lyryx by Glenn Arnold, Suzanne Kyle, Athabasca University, Lyryx Learning Team is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book