Find Open Textbooks
Description: This book covers the basics of project management. This includes the process of initiation, planning, execution, control and close out that all projects share. This book has been adapted by the author as of August 15, 2014. The adaptation includes Canadianized content, PowerPoints, Audio Files, and Chapter Questions.
Author: Adrienne Watt
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
Need help? Visit our Help page for FAQ and helpdesk assistance.
Accessibility: Textbooks flagged as accessible meet the criteria noted on the Accessibility Checklist.
- DOWNLOAD Print PDF (.pdf) (5 MB)
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- WEBSITE Versioning History
- DOWNLOAD Digital PDF (.pdf) (2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD eReader (.epub) (4 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (8 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: WordPress file (vanilla.xml) (1 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: .html file (0.61 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Open Document Text file (.odt) (2 MB)
Project Management by Adrienne Watt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book