Find Open Textbooks
Teaching in a Digital Age
Description: The book examines the underlying principles that guide effective teaching in an age when everyone,and in particular the students we are teaching, are using technology. A framework for making decisions about your teaching is provided, while understanding that every subject is different, and every instructor has something unique and special to bring to their teaching. The book enables teachers and instructors to help students develop the knowledge and skills they will need in a digital age: not so much the IT skills, but the thinking and attitudes to learning that will bring them success. This resource includes translated versions in French, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
Author: A.W. (Tony) Bates
Adoption (faculty): Contact us if you are using this textbook in your course
Adaptations: Support for adapting an open textbook
- WEBSITE Read this book online
- DOWNLOAD Print: Spanish (.pdf) (15 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print: French (.pdf) (10 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print (.pdf) (22 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Print: Vietnamese (.pdf) (11 MB)
- DOWNLOAD Kindle (.mobi) (27 MB)
- PRINT Buy a print copy
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Pressbooks file (.xml) (2 MB)
- DOWNLOAD EDITABLE: Vietnamese - Open Document Text file (.odt) (39 MB)
- WEBSITE Instructor/Student Resource (Spanish): podcast transcript (0.01 MB)
Teaching in a Digital Age by A.W. (Tony) Bates is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
There are currently no reviews for this book.
Be the first to Review this book