Let us know if you have adopted an open textbook. Or, if you are looking for resources on how to adopt a textbook, we have some resources to help.
Take advantage of the open textbook Creative Commons license and customize an open textbook to fit your specific needs. Here are some resources to help you modify an existing open textbook.
- Student Savings: $1,431,100 - $1,801,806
- Adoptions: 489
- Participating Institutions: 28
- The Adopting and Adapting OER Workshop Design Sprint
- New Open Textbook – Discover Psychology 2.0 – A Brief Introductory Text
- New Open Textbook – Nursing Care at the End of Life: What Every Clinician Should Know
- New Open Textbook – Good Corporation, Bad Corporation: Corporate Social Responsibility in the Global Economy
Mastering Strategic Management
Mastering Strategic Management by Dave Ketchen and Jeremy Short is designed to enhance student engagement in three innovative ways. The first is through visual adaptations of the key content in the book. It is well documented that many of today’s students are visual learners. More…